Trade Show organized by TAFCON / Managed along with respective industry association:
- 3rd IME 2010, International Mining, Exploration, Minerals Process technology & Machinery Exhibition concurrent with the Asian Mining Congress, 22- 25, January, 2010, Netaji Indoor Stadium & Khudiram Complex, Kolkata.
Conference theme: "Resurgence of Mining in Asia: Prospects and Challenges".
- 7th Pamex 2010 held at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi during January 19-22, 2010, International Exhibition on Printing & Allied Industries concurrent with International Conference on ‘Future of Print’.
- Paperex 2009 concurrent with 9th International Technical Conference and Trade Fair on Pulp, Paper and Conversion Industry, December 4-7, 2009, Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, India.
Conference theme: Growth and Competitiveness in Paper Industry…Strategies and Technologies held during December 4-6, 2009.
- ICI- Innovative World of Concrete, 4th International Conference & Exhibition, December 11-14, 2008, India Expo Centre, New Delhi.
Conference Theme : Concrete for New Age Structures
- MMMM 2008, 7th International Exhibition on Minerals Metals Metallurgy & Materials concurrent with IIM’s 46th Metallurgists Day, 62nd Annual Technical Meeting, International Conference.
Conference Theme: Towards Global Leadership in Minerals & Metals.
- INDIAPACK 2008, International Exhibition & Conference on Packaging Industry & Allied Machinery, September 18-21, 2008, Bombay Exhibition Centre, Mumbai.
Conference Theme: International Summit for Packaging Industry (ISPI 2008).
- 21st World Mining Congress & Expo 2008, September 7-11, 2008, Krakow, Poland. TAFCON were the Pan Asia & Africa Marketing Associates.
- PAPEREX 2007, 8th International Trade Fair & Conference on Pulp, Paper & Conversion Industry.
Conference Theme: Pulp, Paper and Allied Industries by 2020.
- LANKAPACK-2007, June 15-17, 2007, Colombo, Sri Lanka, International Packaging Exhibition in Sri Lanka, Organised by 'Sri Lanka Institute of Packaging'
- INDIAPACK 2006 – The International Packaging Exhibition and Conference, 11–14 December, 2006, Bombay Exhibition Centre, Goregaon (E), Mumbai
Conference Theme: “Packaging for Tomorrow”
- International Coal Congress & Expo, 11-13 December, 2006, New Delhi.
Conference Theme: Sustainable Development of Coal for Energy Security.
- 20th World Mining Congress & Expo, November 7-11, 2005 at Tehran, Iran. TAFCON were Asian Associates to IMAG Internationaler Messe und Ausstellungsdienst GmbH Munchen Germany and Iran Mine House Government of Islamic Republic of Iran and organized a major Indian participation in the Expo and sponsored 145 delegates to the Congress.
- INDIAPACK 2004, International Packaging Exhibition organized for the Indian Institute of Packaging on the occasion of World Packaging Conference held in October 2004 at the Bandra Kurla Complex in Mumbai – TAFCON was the Event Managers assuming all responsibility for the financial and on site arrangements.
- 19th World Mining Congress & Expo, held during November 1-5, 2003, at New Delhi, India
Congress Theme: “Mining in the 21st Century – Quo Vadis?”
- The SPE India Oil & Gas Conference and Exhibition sponsored by American Association of Petroleum Geologists and organized by Society of Petroleum Engineers in Collaboration with TAFCON during 1998
- International Poultry Exhibition alongside XXth World Poultry Congress held in India during September 1996 organised by World Poultry Science Association (IB) in collaboration with TAFCON